Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life in general

We are so close to the end of this deployment. Adrian will be home in just over two months. I can't wait. Peyton will be just over 15 months when Adrian get's home. He was 7 weeks old when Adrian left. I am so excited for my husband to be able to get to know his son, and vise versa. They play Peek a Boo over video calls and it melts my heart. Peyton is so much like Adrian is it unreal.

Other then Adrian being gone, life is good. I have lost 48 lbs in the last four months. I seem to be stuck at that loss...I havent lost anything in two weeks, and it is making me crazy. I will keep trying and get to my goal of losing 114 lbs. I am just ablout half way there.

That's about everything that is going on in my world right now. Counting down the days...

Much love, Sam

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hey girlie,
I am so glad that Adrian is coming home soon. I know how hard this deployment has been on you.